*I am working on a craft fair. Some items pictured may no longer be available, but new items will be posted after the fair*
If you see something you like or have a custom request please email me: flowersandbows(at)gmail(dot)com. In your email let me know when you need it by. I will reply and when details are agreed upon I will send you an invoice via paypal. Thanks for stopping by!

Styles Available (click on name to see everything available in that category):

Monday

1.5 inch Crochet Headbands - $2.50

Item # 1.5CH1-10


Note: headband is folded in half in the picture.

These headbands are 1.5 inches wide. Customize your headband by attaching any flower or bow that is on an alligator clip. Just slide it through the weave. These headbands stretch to fit infants to toddlers.

To purchase Other Colors (pink, ivory, tan, white, fuchsia, and grape) see separate listing.

Any flower or bow not attached to clip can be sewn on the headband. I like the flowers & bows on alligator clips best (just slide onto the headband) because you can change what you have on the headband or just put the clip in their hair.


If the color you want is out of stock, send me an email (flowersandbows@gmail.com) with the color and size you would like. I'll let you know when it is available.