*I am working on a craft fair. Some items pictured may no longer be available, but new items will be posted after the fair*
If you see something you like or have a custom request please email me: flowersandbows(at)gmail(dot)com. In your email let me know when you need it by. I will reply and when details are agreed upon I will send you an invoice via paypal. Thanks for stopping by!

Styles Available (click on name to see everything available in that category):

Wednesday

Marshmallow Infant/Toddler Beanie - $5.50

Item #CB1


One Available
This crochet beanie is Marshmallow color. It is sized to fit infant to toddler. Because the beanies in the infant category vary in size I took the picture next to a ruler. This one is six inches wide and will stretch. Attach any flower or bow (the flower korkers look cute too) through the weave. Hand washing is recommended. Lay flat to dry.