*I am working on a craft fair. Some items pictured may no longer be available, but new items will be posted after the fair*
If you see something you like or have a custom request please email me: flowersandbows(at)gmail(dot)com. In your email let me know when you need it by. I will reply and when details are agreed upon I will send you an invoice via paypal. Thanks for stopping by!

Styles Available (click on name to see everything available in that category):

Wednesday

White Nylon Stretch Fabric Headbands - $2.50 each

Item #NH1


Three Available.
White fabric nylon headbands perfect for newborns through toddlers. They have a white satin piece of ribbon sewn to the headband so you can attach your favorite bow or flower. To see picture with the flower in the slid through the ribbon click here.