*I am working on a craft fair. Some items pictured may no longer be available, but new items will be posted after the fair*
If you see something you like or have a custom request please email me: flowersandbows(at)gmail(dot)com. In your email let me know when you need it by. I will reply and when details are agreed upon I will send you an invoice via paypal. Thanks for stopping by!

Styles Available (click on name to see everything available in that category):

Wednesday

Newborn and Infant Beanies - $4.00

Item #WH1-9


Jet Black, Light Blue, Cherry Red
Bubble Gum Pink, Hot Pink, Chocolate
Snow White, Ivory, and Lavendar

This beanie will fit a newborn and infant. It is five inches wide comes in various colors. It is the same style as the crochet headbands. Just slide in your favorite bow or flower attached to an alligator clip. It is recommended to hand wash this beanie and then lay flat to dry.